Thursday, July 5, 2007


Here are Charly and Papa taking a nap.

Will was worn out from his busy day.

Here are the darling shirts Brook got the kids for the 4th.

Okay, so next week I go to Huntsville, AL to Space Camp and this is my practice blog so I can figure out what I'm doing. We hadn't seen Will and Charly for a while so we decided to have them spend the night July 3. Brook gave us detailed instructions on how to take care of 4 month old Charly and then she and Travis left to have a night on the town. Roy and I did pretty well and Will and Charly survived nicely. Wednesday afternoon Will and I went to the grocery store while Charly and Roy took a nap. By the time we returned from the store Will was out, too. Charly is a little charmer with a smile that lights up her whole face. Will is a talker with a side of negotiator. What a fun day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey. Where is your update for the week?