Monday, July 7, 2008

UFO's


Kit gave me these blocks and I finished the top for a charity quilt.


This is the challenge quilt from last summer. Each person in my quilt group made 9 blocks and then we exchanged the blocks and put together our own quilt. The quilts all look very different and beautiful. Mine is done now=)


This is a queen sized charity quilt for Jody's home. The blocks came from Peg and her sister.


This wool project has been in the works for years. Finally done=)

I have been working on unfinished objects in my sewing room with my fancy new sewing machine=) Here are a couple of quilts that will be used as fundraisers for Jody's group home. I'm not sure how many UFO's are facing me because I can't count that high=) Today I am working on the 29 holiday pillowcases for the grandkids.

2 comments:

Cambria said...

29 is a lot of pillowcases. My kids don't even have pillows- we will work on that. Maybe by the time I actually get them in real beds you will have all those done =) Doesn't it feel good to get it done!

Cambria said...

Forgot- the purple UFO is my fav. So pretty and the wool project is amazing- so many stitches!