Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mexico for Memorial Day









We traveled to Mexico over Memorial Day weekend to see the Memmott family. We had never been introduced to baby Lydia and it was so nice to be at her blessing. We got to deliver the list of things Cambria ordered and some fun things like a quilt for Lydia. The neighbor's dog has puppies that Molly adores and carries around like little sacks of flour. Sunday night I was taking the pits out of the avocados for guacamole and put the knife completely through my hand. Greg took Roy, Alan, and I to the Mexican emergency room and I got 2 stitches. The doctor was very nice, the surroundings were reminiscent of the 70's, and the bill was $54. He didn't ask my name until he was writing up the prescription. Just before he shot me with Novocaine he asked if I was allergic to anything. I told him no and later asked him a question which he didn't understand. We went to to pharmacies to get the antibiotics and pain meds that totaled $36. Molly and Alan are enjoying the new baby although Molly might take advantage once in a while=) Cambria is feeling good and looking good. Greg's back was hurting him and we hope it gets better pretty quick.

No comments: