Sunday, July 25, 2010

GAK




Marx found a book at the house with recipes for all of these different concoctions and he decided we needed to make one. I don't remember what it was called but it was the same as GAK. We needed glue and I didn't have any so we had to go to the store. I didn't realize glue was expensive because I always have a gallon at school but it is. The boys made the GAK, after watching a youtube video, and had a great time playing with it. I think it wound up in Texas. There was purple glue everywhere, I mean everywhere. I don't know how it got all over. It was on the fridge, floor, counters, even the patio. I'm still picking it off of stuff but it was so much fun it was worth it=)

1 comment:

Bielefeldt Bunch said...

Thank you Donna. We made it here too. It is such a little boy thing to do. We made it green so Marx could trick Aunt Katie into thinking it was boogers! EWE!