Friday, November 9, 2007

Halloween Miscellaneous


Pumpkin Carving with Roy and Marx.


Can cheese balls be darling?


Maybe not cheese balls but Tulip Fairies can be...Darling Charly.


Will the motocross guy.


'I love this Spiderman Costume, I wish I could wear it all the time. By the way I a cactus."

October 31-Halloween is so weird, almost noone likes it but we keep doing it. Julie brought the kids over and Roy and Marx carved a pumpkin. Marx really did not want to put his hand inside to get the seeds, but finally did when Maddox was willing to do it. I made the cutest little cheese ball for staff breakfast. We went to the Tuttle home to deliver treat bags and got to see Charly (Tulip Fairy) and Will (motocross rider). What a night. We never did hand out any candy. Our favorite quote of the day was from Maddox. He walked up to me in his Spiderman costurme, held his muscled arm up at a 90 degree angle and said, "Nana, I a cactus." I thought about that for a second and he was right he looked just like a Saguaro.

No comments: