Thursday, July 30, 2009

Quilt Retreat June 09



I don't know why I bought so much of this fabric. It is pretty but I don't think I need two of them.

This is for the newest little monkey, Rowan=)

It's really not a cabin, more of a mansion=)


We didn't have a design wall so we used the design bed. This is the pinwheel quilt that everyone else made.


I have been part of a quilt group for about 7 years and this year we went to the 'cabin' of one of the members for 4 days. This was a little bit of heaven. We cooked for each other and ate pretty well. Then there was sewing, napping, chatting, walking, movie watching, or whatever we could think of. Everyone else started the pinwheel quilt but I have too many half done projects to start one more. I didn't finish these tops at the cabin, but I worked on them there. I'm putting this on my list to do again=)

No comments: