Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cherry on Top













The perfect ending to Christmas was the family pictures. Brook arranged to have her sister, Shelby, meet the family for a photo shoot the day after Christmas. It was so much fun. Cam and Brook made little dresses for Charly and Molly. The girls rounded up black shirts for the boys and pink for themselves. Roy and I showed up. There was this incredible flurry of activity and the result is these fun pictures=) Thanks to everyone for showing up and having such a great time. I appreciate all of your efforts.

1 comment:

Cambria said...

I LOVE THEM!!!! They turned out so GOOD!!! I am so glad we did it! Yeah Brook! Christmas was so fabulous too, those jammy pants were so fun to do!! Love you guys so much! All the pictures are so great, I need to blog...but I got my bedroom painted today and it looks fabulous!! I need you to come over and tell me where to hang pictures =) Come back with Greg.