Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Perfect Christmas










This brings us to the most amazing Christmas ever. Marx and Maddox were here from Florida, all the kids and grandkids were here for Christmas, the girls and I made hundreds of cookies (at least it seemed like it), and we had a family picture taken the day after Christmas. The thing that wasn't perfect was that I, again, forgot that I am 50+ not 30 and got way too many projects going. I made these cute little dogs for each of the boys because I like their zipper mouth and the fact that things can be hidden inside. I made Molly and Charly a doll quilt and a little Raggedy Ann to go with it. I think they are darling and I hope the little girls like them. The Raggedy Anns have painted faces, painted socks on their legs, and painted shoes. I'm not much of a painter but it was fun. The hair is big yarn that is wild. I wasn't going to make pajama pants because I thought I was going to make all this other stuff but Cambria convinced me that it could be done and the kids would love it. So, I gave in. At 9:30 Christmas Eve there were no Pajama pants and by 9:30 Christmas morning there were 9 pair of pants. Thanks for your help Cam. We bought a couple of crazy little Plasma Cars for Christmas and the kids had a great time riding on them. It was just so much fun to have the kids, big and small, around. We had lots of meals together and laughed a lot. It was terrific=)

No comments: