Sunday, February 1, 2009

I've been tagged=)


I've been tagged!
10 years ago I was:
1. 42 years old
2. teaching at Washington Elementary
3. happy our son returned home from his mission to Russia
4. living on Estrella Dr. (I loved that house, street, ward, etc.)
5. Serving as YW President

5 things on today’s to do list: This would be Monday
1. go for a walk first thing
2. go to school and help my little kiddles finish up our DNA project
3. meet Xan at Mesa High to get the fine points of strawberry DNA extraction
4. go to Dillard's and check the end of season sales
5. go to the Empty Nester's FHE at 7 pm

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Retire from MPS
2. Travel/go on a mission
3. Make quilts for charity
4. Play with the grandkids more/and Roy
5. Read all of those books I have collected

5 places I have lived:
1. LaSalle, Colorado
2. Bountiful, UT
3. Kaysville, UT
4. Mesa, AZ
5. Gilbert, AZ (3 different houses)

5 places I have worked:
1. Bountiful Drive-In (no longer exists)
2. Sears Pet and Garden Department
3. Mark II Theatre
4. Catering Girl for Rosie
5. Mesa Public Schools (17 years)

I tag Brook. Cambria I'll give you a little money to buy a sofa=)

2 comments:

Cambria said...

yeah! You did the tag post. I will have to save for the next 15 years to get taat sofa =) I didn't know you worked at Sears. Do they even have a pet Dept. now? Or are they closing too.

Brooke said...

Hey Donna, It's Brooke from Utah, I love that your whole family has blogs it's so great to see how everyone is doing, and I can't keep up with all those dang cute grandkids of yours. You guys are awesome, I've become hip finally in the 20th century and have a family blog now (better late than never I guess) well hope all is well we'll talk to ya soon.

Brooke