Sunday, February 1, 2009

Picture Organization


So, I have had a burden for years about what to do with all of the pictures (you know, photographs) of the last 50 years. I think this burst of picture organization has to do with Mom's death and the fact that my little brother, Bill, is really missing Dad. Anyway, I bought this darling cupboard from a yard sale (that's another long story) and have been organizing, filing, and tossing pictures for the last 10 days. I have discovered that I had a really crummy camera in the olden days. The idea is to scan pictures from when the kids were little and make them usable for people. I have ripped apart a couple of those magnetic albums that have taken the color out of the pics and ripped many of them when I was trying to extricate them. I found a company that will do the work, I just have to get organized=) I will let you know how it goes. But for now suffice to say I am making huge progress=) You might receive an envelope of old pictures in the mail from me=)

1 comment:

Cambria said...

WHAT! I mean it is great you are organizing pictures, how I wish I could oragnize with you, but the cupboard in all of it's darlingness!!! The cupboard!!!